- Fully vaccinated staff.
- Daily screening of staff and visitors entering the clinic.
- Universal masking for everyone over the age of 2.
- The use of hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure for all visitors.
- Limiting number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- Staggering appointments to promote social distancing.
- Disinfection of high touch surfaces several times throughout the day in addition to routine disinfection practices.
- Use of medical grade hepa filters in all operatories to help clean the air.
- Use of appropriate PPE for all staff.